WELCOME NOTE

HELLO SELENA FANS, WELCOME TO SELENA: QUEEN OF TEJANO BLOG, THIS IS AN UNAUTHORIZED SITE AND I AM NOT AFFLIATED WITH Q-PRODUCTIONS(I AM ONLY A FAN LIKE YOU ALL), PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND SIGN THE GUESTBOOK BELOW; I WILL UPDATE THIS SITE AT MY CONVINCE; SELENA VIVE! :) 1971-1995



Thursday, June 12, 2008

Selena's museum: in video

In honor of Selena's Death , her family has put together items such as her concert outfits, her car, grammy award,and many more items. To help keep selena's memory alive ,and let fans visit. This video is in spanish!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

god bless you selena! you will never be forgotten! you touched the hearts of millions! you made the 90's all the more! god bless the family of salena we will wlaways include you in our prayers! always!

Unknown said...

I am from Brazil, and I stopped by to say that Selena is an amazing singer. I love her voice. I heard about her a couple days ago, but when I heard Selena singing " Como la Flor" it was special. She is amazing. LOve you Selena.

Anonymous said...

Although I was born the year Selena passed away I grew up listening to her music and when I was aware of her death years later I was devastated. 'Till this day I began to listen to Selena as one of my biggest influences and hold on to a magazine that is about 15 years old as well. Te amo Selena!

Selena fan Guestbook